Terms and Conditions and the Accommodation Rules
- Apartment Accommodation Brno - Terrace, Veveří 498/77, Brno, 602 00, Czech Republic, EU tel.: +420 773 111 251, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, http://www.brno-accommodation.eu/
- Codeona s.r.o., residing in Skácelova 1645/30, Brno, 612 00, Czech Republic, EU, IČO: 26950022, enregistered as file numbe 47764C, County court in Brno.
- Price of the accommodation encompasses the one-night lease of fully furnished apartment, Internet connection and the final cleaning.
- Client’s request for cleaning of the apartment during his/her stay is charged with 400,-Kč per one cleaning.
- The right for quiet rest requires the clients to keep the night peace from 10 P.M. to 6 A.M.
- The guest pays the bill for the accommodation and services belonging to that, both of which are in line with a valid price-list, always at the beginning of the stay, unless agreed on differently.
- The accommodation manager is allowed to accommodate only duly registered guest. Upon the arrival the guest is obliged to show his/her ID card, passport, or any other valid proof of identity (the accommodation manager is entitled to make a listing of this document in order to fill in the accommodation form) and to pass the agreed deposit, that will be returned to him/her upon the departure. The deposit is used to pay for damages that have appeared in the apartments and their furnishings through the actions or neglects of the guest and that do not by their nature correspond to common wear and tear.
- Based on the confirmed order the manager is obliged to accommodate the guest daily from 3 P.M. until 6 P.M., unless expressly agreed on differently.
- If the guest asks for extension of his/her stay, he/she can be offered a different apartment than the one he/she has been previously accommodated in.
- The guest is using the apartment for an agreed period of time. Unless the period of accommodationwas agreed on differently, the guest checks-out of the apartment at latest at 11 A.M. on the last day. If he/she will not do so, the accommodation manager is entitled to charge him/her for one more day and eventually to pay that from the deposit. If the apartment is furthermore reserved and the guest does not obey the call or is not present at the apartment, the manager of the accommodation has the right to list all the belongings of the guest and put them in a safe place, in order to allow the next guest to use the apartment he/she has reserved.
- The extra persons that are not duly accommodated in the apartment, or whose number exceeds the capacity of the apartment, are not allowed to enter the apartment.
- Complaints of the guests and possible ideas for improvement are dealt with by the accommodation manager.
- It is necessary to obey the rules of personal and building safety and fire protection.
- It is forbidden to manipulate with open fire and take in highly flammable, volatile, explosive, poisonous or legally banned substances into all inner areas of the apartment, areas adhering to apartments, and even in the whole building.
- In case of fire it is necessary to immediately warn others by calling “FIRE” and initiate fire-fighting based on the nature of the fire, that is either by water, or by fire-extinguisher that are placed in the hallways and immediately contact the fire-fighters (phone: 150, 112).
- Emergency exits in case of fire are delineated in the plans that are available in the apartments.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited in the apartment, in the hallway leading to the apartment, even in the whole building! As a smoking area serve the terraces of the apartments and the inner court of the building.
- The guest is not allowed to move the equipment of the apartment without consent of the manager of the accommodation and also he/she is not allowed to interfere with the electric network or with other installations
- It is not allowed to use own electric appliances in the area of the apartment with the exception of appliances used for personal hygiene of the guest, communication or administration.
- Every time before leaving the premises the guest is obliged to close the water taps, turn off the lights, turn off all the appliances and lock the door.
- Due to safety reasons it is not allowed to leave kids under 10 years of age without supervision in the apartment, on the terraces and other areas belonging to the apartment.
- Keeping dogs, cats and other animals is allowed only after having consent to do so from the accommodation manager.
- It is prohibited to enter the terraces, stairs to the roof terrace and the roof panoramic terrace during winter-time and during adverse climatic conditions (snow, ice, storm, heavy rain, wind). It is prohibited to overcome the railing of terraces due to the danger of falling down.
- The private sauna can be used only by people who have been familiarized with the operation of the facility, whose health is not in conflict with the stay in sauna. Under-age and children are allowed to use the sauna only under supervision of a person older than 18 years. The use of sauna is at your own risk and the operator of the accommodation is not responsible for damage to health or property caused by unsuitable or improper use of the facility.
- In case of accident, damage or loss of any part of the furnishings of the apartment or the apartment itself (structural elements) it is necessary to immediately report this fact to the accommodation manager and pay for any damage in full range unless it is proved that the guest did not cause the damage.
- It is prohibited to enter the terraces, stairs to the roof terrace and the roof panoramic terrace to indisposed or disorientated persons (illness, frailty, alcohol, narcotics, physical handicaps or age doesn´t allow safe movement). It is prohibited to enter the terraces, stairs to the roof terrace and the roof panoramic terrace to children until 10 unaccompanied by a person older than 18 years. It is prohibited to bring any things to the roof terrace or leave these things here. In case of strong wind the guest is obliged to remove all things from the terrace, which aren´t part of the terrace or which can fall down from height as a consequence of the strong wind.
- The guest is obliged to familiarize himself/herself with Terms and Conditions and to unconditionally follow the Accommodation Rules. In case these rules will be broken, the accommodation manager on behalf of the operator of the accommodation has the right to contract out of an agreement about accommodation service, and to do so even before the expiry of the agreed period.